Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Random Pics

--I sort of hoped this would turn out better. Last year, the sun would paint the room a brilliant reddish/rust color--I loved it--especially during the winter when I could sit just open the curtains and sit in the sun--I got the peace of winter AND the warmth of the sun... Too bad this year my room is facing east, so we get the rising sun instead. So I have to go get my fix at a different spot. I've found an entirely secluded spot between campus, and the airport. NOBODY goes back there. There's a stream, and a big open field with woods on two sides and plenty of places to just chill out. Hopefully it will remain a secret--places are becoming harder to come by.

--The setting sun from "the top of the world" -- The "top of the world" is a parking garage I spend a lot of time at--There's hardly anyone there to bother me during the evenings and it has a great view...In defiance to my fear of heights, I sit on the edge and let my feet hang over...As long as I don't look down it's peaceful.-- I'll take a picture from the other side & post it sometime.

--This is where I spend my time in the summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home