Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Random Sketches

--Just random...It won't progress to more than just a sketch.


--I'm starting to like this one a little. It looks better w/ charcoal if you ask me...I don't usually like to finish, or follow up on sketches--but this one just may make it. -- I don't have any charcoal pencils...so I just lit split one of my pencils down the middle, and I set the tip on fire and let it burn until only charcoal is left...I like the tone--and it's much cheaper! -- By the way.. there is a sculpture out there of this angel--I modified it a little...the sculpture is a very sad thing to look at.


--A lot more clean than the charcoal..but there's just something missing. There's absolutely no emotion coming off of this sketch...
--I'm partial to this one...I saw a Japanese brush painting of this, and I felt compelled to sketch it. The painting is simple and beautiful.


--A horse...I'll probably try it in charcoal...but I don't see this one going anywhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home